Hello, we are a media planning and buying agency based in Cardiff.
We specialise in delivering results for our clients by getting them the right kind of attention.
Our focus is on results. They can take many forms, from sheer numbers of advert views to changes in audience perception, a return on investment or more visitors to an event, more subscriptions to fewer accidents, the list goes on. The key thing is this; results mean different things to different people, but they mean the world to us.
So we listen to what that means to our clients, we figure out how to get them, we research, we plan, we create and we get results. It’s what we do and we do it with a smile.
From our home in Cardiff's tech and creative hub, Tramshed Tech, (and also our actual homes since COVID-19 decided to wreak havoc on the world!), we work with some amazing brands, or as we like to call them, ‘Attention Seekers’, such as Brecon Carreg, Amgueddfa Cymru, Visit Shropshire, Cardiff City Football Club, Visit Orkney and Keep Wales Tidy.
We want to keep growing and we need you to help us.
We don't have any active vacancies at the moment, but if you have agency experience, feel free to get in touch with us for a confidential and informal chat.
What’s it like working here you ask?
Well, in return for your dedication and hard work, you can expect the following:
- 40 days annual leave plus bank holidays (pro-rata if part-time)
- 4 days work for 5 days' pay
- Hybrid working
- A day off for your birthday
- Subsidised eye care
- Pension contributions (you pay 5%, we'll pay 5%)
- Private healthcare with Vitality Health
- Study time to allow you to achieve industry-recognised qualifications
- On-the-job training
- We’ll plant trees every month for you as part of our commitment to being a Climate Positive Workforce
- And of course, as well as competitive pay, you’ll be working in a fast-paced, fun and sociable industry
Just so you know, we’re a Disability Confident Committed Employer (certificate number: DCS023227), which means we have committed to:
- Ensuring our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible
- Communicating and promoting vacancies
- Offering an interview to disabled people who meet the minimum criteria for the job
- Anticipating and providing reasonable adjustments as required
- Supporting any existing employee who acquires a disability or long-term health condition, enabling them to stay at work
- At least one activity that will make a difference for disabled people
- Making our office accessible
In general, we don’t have a closing date on our job adverts as we prefer to interview candidates on a ‘rolling’ basis as and when we spot a great application.